Directions to the Technological Institute from O'Hare
- In leaving the airport, look for an exit to I-294 North (about a mile from where you'll start).
- Take 294 north past the first toll booth to the Dempster exit.
- Take Dempster east, and quickly get in the left lane.
- Make a left onto Potter Rd (key landmark: a Wendy's on the northwest corner).
- Take Potter north until it ends at Golf Rd.
- Make a right onto Golf and follow east it for 8 miles to McCormick Ave.
- McCormick is a 4 lane road which parallels the Sanitation Canal. If you pass over the canal, you've gone too far.
- Make a left onto McCormick, and take it north until it ends at Green Bay Road (this will be the first set of traffic lights you encounter).
- Make a right onto Green Bay.
- You will pass over the canal and immediately come to a traffic light at Noyes St. Make a left onto Noyes.
- On Noyes you will pass through a stop sign, two traffic lights, and another stop sign.
- Past this last stop sign will be a final traffic light, where Noyes runs into Sheridan Rd.
- The Technological Institute is located at the corner of Sheridan and Noyes.
Refer to the map for parking directions and the location of my office.